Jul 27, 2011

Backpack

Hello there!
Recently I made myself a little backpack so I could go on small adventures and carry my stuff around while I am dancing in the forest.
 I couldn't find one I liked that I could afford or obtain, and I figured I could sew a fancy rectangle. It turned out better than expected!
 Here are some pictures.

It's made of canvas and recycled leather.


Closure

the straps are made from the waistband of a leather jacket
I'm glad I don't have to pay myself
I want to make more things with these dragon scales!


Thanks for lookin'.
I am off to Basscoast this weekend after I finish getting stuff ready for the Illuminares Lantern Festival this Saturday! Aaah!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you could make more bags using the dragon scale look to sell on the blog store?
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves it! there has got to be a way to do the dragon scale faster.. its fuckin epic.

    ReplyDelete