May 11, 2011

Finally a blog!

 After months, nay, years of procrastination and anticipation I finally launched my online store and now my blog! Here I will post things like new art, style and craft photos and tutorials, modeling and art-related stuff, my adventures, things I like... and maaaybe cute pictures of my pets. This blog will hopefully become my internet home so I can move further away from DeviantArt and other various sites and focus on my artist blog and store, as well as my Facebook page. Please let me know what you like and what you want to see!
I'm pretty excited to get all this stuff going. I've been super busy and sick for most of this year so far, but I'm on the mend and I'm making and drawing more and more. This summer I am not doing any school, just working at The Fall and currently doing freelance makeup and styling to feed myself. This summer I'm going to work as hard as I can to do as much as possible, making things and having epic adventures and not being sick.
 Please follow me and check back often! This blog is my new baby and I am going to update it I WILL I WILL I PROMISE.

Much love,
Brianne

1 comment:

  1. It's cool that you finally have a blog. You were one of the first people I ever watched on deviantart back when I first started on the site back when I was 13. I think the blog will be a much better place because you're not defined to an audience that solely consists of 13 year olds looking for yaoi.

    It would be nice to see more art, and school works. I always find it interesting to look at other peoples school works. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete